Last Updated: October 30, 2023
Please read this policy carefully to understand your rights and how your data is being handled.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
For us to be able to render certain services to you, we may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact Information: Names, Addresses, Phone Numbers and Email Address
- Courier details: Document of parcel contents, delivery address and instructions
- Payment information: payment records for billing purposes
- HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect data in the following ways:
- Information you provide: When you use our services, place courier orders, or interact with our website and phone application, you may voluntarily provide your personal information.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your data for the following purposes:
- To provide services: To deliver documents, parcels and packages, provide courier updates and process payments.
- Customer Support: To respond to your inquiries, resolve issues, and provide customer support.
- Marketing: To send promotional offers, newsletters, and updates.
- Analytics: To analyse website usage and improve our services.
However, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely safe and secure, we will do our best to protect your information and data. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to Vroom Express via the internet; transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information and data, we shall comply to strict procedure to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- DATA SECURITY
We implement security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. Your payment information is securely processed. And we follow a specific standard practice to safeguard your data.
- DATA SHARING
We may share your information with third-party courier service providers and partners to facilitate our services. We do not sell your data to third parties.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your information and data will be maintained securely in our system. Your personal information/data will be retained by us until you request in writing to erase your information and/or data from your website. Otherwise, we will retain your information for as long as the business or legal may need it.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to:
- Access your data and request a copy
- Correct inaccuracies in your data
- Delete your data, subject to legal obligations
- Withdraw consent for marketing communications
- CONTACT US
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY